Legal Secretaries and Legal Virtual Assistants provide legal and administrative support to attorneys and legal teams in a variety of task and areas. Our Legal Secretaries are extremely organized, sharp, personable, and self-disciplined. They are ready for an array of assignments and are able to meet tight deadlines on a daily basis.
What can we do for you?
- Converse directly with attorneys, clerical personnel, courtroom staff members, clients, expert witnesses and commercial vendors.
- Phone communication, e-mail communication, and video conferencing with clients, lawyers, paralegals, opposing counsel, city officials and more.
- Correspondence, memos, and often.
- Proofread legal documents including briefs and pleadings.
- Project management and document flow management.
- Keep electronic files in order.
- Track deadlines.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and appointments, and contribute to overall management of the Attorney’s calendar.
- Manage social media.
- Any other assistant projects or duties that you may need.